Ohio Professional Learning Directory
OESCA manages the Ohio Professional Learning Directory, a searchable directory of curated professional learning opportunities and resources for Ohio educators. ESCs and other content providers list resources (courses, events, videos) on the directory which promotes the opportunities to educators state-wide. The Directory allows educators to search for the content they need and then links them to the content provider for more information. The directory is a search tool and listing manager. It only points users to content - content providers maintain control of content and use.
HOW DOES THE DIRECTORY BENEFIT ESCS?
- Statewide access to Ohio educators who need professional learning resources
- Fast, free promotion of your events and resources
- Ability to curate content and provide recommendations for your districts
- Reinforces the role of ESCs as providers of and connectors to high-quality professional learning
HOW DOES THE DIRECTORY BENEFIT DISTRICTS?
- Provides Ohio educators a one-stop shop for curated professional learning
- Promotes Ohio-aligned standards and supports development of high-quality professional learning
- Provides equitable access to all educators and school support organizations
ACTION STEPS FOR ESCS:
- Use the directory to find content to recommend to your districts
- Link to the Directory from your website (the Directory will automatically add your logo to Directory pages)
- Make sure ESC staff is aware of the tool and understands how to use it in service of their districts
- Submit ESC-created content for listing in the directory (this could be a course, training materials, conferences, etc. and can be paid or free)
- Collaborate with other ESCs to create content districts have requested
QUESTIONS? Tom Reed, OESCA Project Manager, email@example.com