OESCA Public Relations & Marketing Committee
Striving to Promote Ohio ESCs
Composition: The OESCA PR & Marketing Standing Committee is comprised of 9 members who volunteer to represent the 16 regions of the State. (Additional members may be added by a majority vote of the committee.)
2022-23 Committee Members
- Allyson Robinson, OESCA Communication Coordinator
- Craig Burford, OESCA Executive Director
- Randy Lucas, Superintendent, East Central Ohio ESC
- Curt Bradshaw, Director of Teaching/Learning, Southern Ohio ESC
- Traci Hostetler, Superintendent, ESC of Eastern Ohio
- Joseph Weitz, Policy/Communication Coordinator, ESC of Central Ohio
- Guy Fogle, Communication/PR Coordinator, Montgomery County ESC
- Judy Forney, Treasurer, Knox County ESC
- Erica Konowalow, Communication & Outreach, Pickaway County ESC
- Taylor Reed, Admin Assistant HR/Marketing, Southern Ohio ESC
- Bill Arnett, Communication Coordinator, Muskingum County ESC
- Paula Kucinic, Director of Professional Learning and Workforce Development, ESC of Northeast Ohio
- Advise on OESCA’s short and long-term communication, public relations and marketing planning
- Promote the value of OESCA and ESCs to stakeholders
- Develop communication guidelines, branding and network
- Assess how OESCA can create value for ESC members and partners through communication
- Communicate alignment of OESCA and ESC work to the Governor’s Education Plan, ODE Strategic Plan and other state-level policy priorities as necessary and appropriate
- Be an active member and participant.
- Commit to attend at least 4 meetings per year.
- Serve as a liaison between OESCA and each ESC as assigned.
- Make regular reports to the executive committee and to membership at annual meetings
Aligned to OESCA Goal #4 – To build strategic partnerships to advance OESCA’s organizational priorities and to establish recognition of OESCA’s value by state policy makers, allied organizations, and key local and regional stakeholders.