Let's Connect Conference for ESC Service Providers
The Ohio Educational Service Center Association (OESCA) and the ESC Network Regional Coordinators present Let's Connect, a new conference designed for Educational Service Center (ESC) staff members who serve as the "boots on the ground," working directly with districts.
All ESC departments are represented with full tracks of breakout sessions focused on Curriculum and Instruction, Integrated Student Supports, Tech Integration, Special Services, Data Assessment, and Equity.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Peter DeWitt, educator, author and leadership coach
Let's Connect provides practical learning, takeaway tools and resources, and regional and statewide networking opportunities to help support those who work directly with school districts to improve outcomes for every child.
FREE REGISTRATION! The $475 registration fee for this conference will be paid by a Future Forward Ohio grant from the Ohio Department of Education. Attendees need only pay for hotel room and travel. Rooms at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris are available at a special rate of $155 to $165 per night - a link will be provided with registration.
Questions? Contact Ken Bernacki, ESC Network Regional Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATION PROPOSALS - PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
We are calling for proposals on presentations for this conference –the guidelines, deadlines and link to the proposal submission form are listed below.
- Presentations must be educational in nature and MUST NOT be a sales pitch for a product or program.
- Presentations will take place on May 1-2, 2023, and will be 45 minutes in length. The event will be held in person at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris.
- Preference will be given to presentations that align with any of the following:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Tech Integration
- Special Services - Special Education, Gifted
- Integrated Student Supports – Family Engagement, PBIS, SEL
- Selected presenters notified January 2023.