Membership Engagment Committee
Engaging Members by Meeting Their Needs
Chair: Superintendent Anna Marie Vaughn, Columbiana County ESC
Composition: 6 members (additional members may be added by a majority vote of the committee)
- Maintain and Broaden Membership.
- Track Membership and Make Recommendations for Improving Member Services.
- Identify Alternative Revenue Sources.
- Support Annual Conferences and Workshops.
- Make Reports to Executive Committee.
- Market Association to members, key regional and local stakeholders.
- Be an active member and participant.
- Commit to meeting at least 4 times each year.
- Make regular reports to executive committee and to membership at annual meetings.
Aligned to OESCA Goal # 1 – Increase active membership in and support of OESCA by Ohio’s ESCs.