2022 OESCA & OTESCA Spring Conference
2022 OESCA Spring Conference Conference
May 2-3, 2022
Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
This annual professional learning experience will feature state and national speakers including presentations from:
• Joan Wade, CEO, AESA
• Noelle Ellerson Ng, Associate Executive Director, Advocacy & Governance, AASA
• Jessica Vavrus, Executive Director, Washington Association of ESDs
• Patricia Weinzapfel, Author, "Closing the Loop"
• Legal Update, Giselle Spencer, Ennis-Britton
• ESC-led breakout sessions
• The Ohio Department of Education
• American Fidelity, Ohio School Plan, Fifth-Third, Bricker & Eckler and other Treasurer-focused speakers
• A Treasurers’ Roundtable with ODE Fiscal and Grants Management Staff
• National Keynote Speakers and
• Much more.
These speakers will cover a number of issue and service areas aligned to the critical challenges currently facing ESCs and your client school districts. The conference will also provide several opportunities for job alike networking and conversations with your colleagues across Ohio.
- Click HERE for the conference program and agenda.
- Participant Directory for the 2022 Spring Conference
- Get the latest legal news HERE from Giselle Spencer's presentation.
- EduRecoveryHub.org shares the latest news and insights from around the country HERE.
Exhibitors & Sponsors:
Information from some of our business members, exhibitors and sponsors is available below.
Continue to check back for more information! Thank you for your ongoing support of OESCA & Ohio's network of ESCs.