Upcoming Professional Development
Handwriting Training Solutions-Occupational Therapists/COTAs Workshop
Join OESCA October 23, 2019, for Handwriting Training Solutions – Occupational Therapists/COTAs Workshop, in partnership with Zaner-Bloser.
Topics covered will include the following:
- Discuss research which supports handwriting as a literacy skill.
- Explain the 7 key foundational skills needed for handwriting.
- Educate others on developmentally-appropriate strategies and methods to teach handwriting.
- Demonstrate 5 strategies with school staff and students with regard to handwriting process.
- Demonstrate 5 strategies to the development of pencil grasp.
- Demonstrate 5 strategies with regard to the development of manual dexterity for handwriting
Register today as space is limited. Completed registrations can be emailed to email@example.com.
Save the Date and Workshop Information (Click here)
PD OFFERED by ESCs and OTHER GROUPS
Changing Instruction through Ohio's Math Standards
Presented by the ODE Math Consultants Team and Offered at the Butler County ESC, Wednesday, November 13, 2019
ISTE Two Day Training and Certification
Offered by Butler County ESC, Wednesday and Thursday, March 11-12, 2020